My favorite place to visit is the river. It is fun to go there on hot days. The hike down there is about 20 minutes. The water is freezing, but I have gotten used to it. You can sit in the waterfall and let it massage your back vigorously. What is the best about it is not the temperature, or the atmosphere, but it's faithfulness to keep on flowing. To me, it symbolizes God's faithfulness to keep on providing.
Hey Jason, I really enjoyed reading your blog today! Great pictures! It made me remember how much fun it was hiking down there with everyone back in '09. Yes, the water was cold, but very refreshing. It is truely a beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteBTW, what's with all the sunshine?!!!!
See you soon!
Greg
Thanks for your note Greg! We are having a good weather spell. I hope it's that way when you come! Looking forward to seeing you.
Delete